Center presentations at the March 14-18 APS meeting, Baltimore, MD
The following student and postdocs of the Center presented at the March 14-18 APS meeting, Baltimore, MD the following talks:
- Stephen Dipple "The Impact of Selectivity on Fitness Evolution in the Multi-Generational Matching Problem," co-authors G. Korniss, B. Szymanski;
- Casey Doyle "Impact of Bursty Communication Patterns on Naming Game Competitions," co-authors B. Szymanski, G. Korniss;
- Panos Karampourniotis "Selection Strategies for Social Influence in the Threshold Model," co-authors B. Szymanski, G. Korniss;
- Xin Lin "Long-term Failure Prediction based on an ARP Model of Global Risk Network," co-auhtors Alaa Mousawi, Gyorgy Korniss, Boleslaw K. Szymanski;
- Tao Jia, "A simple model for research interest evolution patterns," co-authors D. Wang, B. Szymanski;
- Noemi Derzsy, "Utilizing Maximal Independent Sets as Dominating Sets in Scale-Free Networks," co-auhtors F. Molnar, B. Szymanski, G. Korniss.